To our Families,
Given the current Covid-19 health crisis that is impacting our communities and the way we live, together, we need to make changes to the way that we interact over the coming months in order to keep ourselves, our families, and our communities safe.
At Ngak Min Health we would like to let you know that we are changing the way we work to be able to provide you and your family health and wellbeing support during this difficult time.
Ngak Min Health will continue to provide health (i.e., GP & nurse appointments) and psychology services via telephone or videoconferencing. This will ensure that families can continue to access timely support.
If you are experiencing any concerns affecting your physical or mental health and wellbeing then support can be accessed by telephoning us on 4043 3799. On the occasion we are not able to answer your call, please leave a message and we will return your call.
If your family is in crisis or needs emergency support for physical or mental health related problems please contact:
- 000 for medically emergencies
- 1300 642 255 (1300 MH CALL) for Mental health crisis
- Afterhours counselling numbers
- Suicide Call back service 1300 659 467 for support if you or someone you know is feeling suicidal
- Lifeline on 13 11 14 for crisis counselling and support groups
- Beyond Blue 1300 224 636 for help with depression and anxiety
- Butterfly Foundation National Helpline 1800 334 673 for people with eating disorder and body image related issues
- Eheadspace (available from 9am to 1am) 1800 650 890 for young people aged 12 to 25 years old
- Kidshelpline 1800 551 800 for children aged 5 to 25
- Mensline 1300 789 978 for men of all ages
We have attached some information sheets that we hope you will find helpful.
From the team at Ngak Min, stay safe, look after each other, and reach out when you need us.